Red Light Therapy
Help your body activate its natural recovery process!
Red Light Therapy
We spend 90% of our waking time indoors, under artificial light that does not stimulate our body. Our contemporary lifestyles cause poor light hygiene, but our body needs natural light to function properly. Just like water, light is one of the essential elements of life. In sufficient quantity and quality, it provides the body with many benefits.
Red Light and Its Positive Effects on Cognitive Functions
- Reduction in depression
- Reduction in sleep disorders
- Decrease in brain activity as measured by electroencephalogram (EEG)
- Improved attention and alertness
- Improved concentration, memorization and 3D representation
- Improved mental acuity
- Positive influence on mood and emotional management
Red Light and its Effects on Biological Markers
- Lower heart rate
- Lower respiratory rate
- Lower blood pressure
- Increased alpha and theta waves, deep sleep and deep relaxation
Additional Benefits of Red Light Therapy
- Skin conditions, rosacea, eczema, stretch marks, cellulite, scarring
- Anti-aging – wrinkle reduction, increase in collagen production
- Reduced pain and inflammation
- Improved athletic injury and recovery time
- Improved fertility and increased testosterone levels
- Increased hair production
- Improved circulation
The lack of exposure to natural daylight can:
- Cause inflammation, the precursor to chronic disease
- Influence our cognitive performance: lack of concentration, reduced alertness, etc.
- Disrupt sleep and sleep quality, which can affect mood, negatively influences our stress and anxiety levels
Our cells convert the natural light they capture into energy. The process induces cell regeneration. Our body has a natural ability to repair itself. This ability deteriorates with age, exposure to environmental pollution, EMF radiation, disease etc.
Natural cellular energy is produced by the mitochondria, the real powerhouses of our cells. These mitochondria are equipped with photoreceptors which capture photons from light. This generates chemical reactions and leads to the production of ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate), the main source of energy for cells. These photoreceptors have an affinity for red light, more precisely for the wavelength used by Helight™ (630nm).
What clients are saying about PEMP treatments.
I have had great results using the PEMF System. I had a spinal stenosis (back) operation 3 years ago and have been in pain ever since.
We have spent a lot of money and nothing worked. The doctors told me there was nothing they could do but just keep going until I can’t go any more. It was pretty depressing.
After using the system for three weeks the pain was almost gone and I can stand straighter. It is also helping with my arthritis. It takes dedication and commitment. Once you get results, I can honestly say it won't be hard to keep on track.
Using the PEMF System has been a life saver. Wow!
I am 80 years old, have arthritis and have had both hips replaced, a shoulder replacement and cancer twice. Arthritis is the big problem.
We were skeptical about renting the PEMF system, but the rental was gifted to us and we saw results in the first two weeks. I can now move better, the pain under my arm where I had lymph nodes removed is gone. I recommend trying the rental, using it faithfully to ensure it works for you.
We purchased the PEMF System and it will arrive for my 80th birthday. What a gift! I hope everybody sees great results like we did.