Are you suffering from low back pain?
1 in 4 Canadians aged 15 or older live with chronic pain.
In Canada, back problems are among the most common chronic conditions. 4 out of 5 adults will experience at least one episode of back pain in their lives.
At West Coast PEMF Therapy & Wellness, based in North Vancouver and Squamish, BC, we support a completely natural, non-invasive therapy that addresses the root cause of your low back pain on a cellular level, unlike conventional medicine which typically focuses on treating the symptom.
Research has found that PEMF Therapy is an effective tool to combat and reduce lower back pain by working to decrease inflammation, which is at the root of this chronic condition. Please contact us for published scientific studies supporting back pain improvement using PEMF Therapy.
Two Types of Back Pain
Consider PEMF therapy to relieve your back pain.
CHRONIC Back Pain
- Pain that continues for 12 weeks or longer
- 20 percent of people affected by acute low back pain develop chronic low back pain
- Pain can lead to significant loss of function resulting in individuals being unable to complete their normal daily activities, including work
ACUTE Back Pain
- Most acute back pain is the result of trauma to the lower back or a disorder such as arthritis
- Pain from trauma may be caused by a sports injury, work around the house or in the garden, or a sudden jolt such as a car accident or other stress on spinal bones & tissues
- Symptoms may range from muscle ache to shooting or stabbing pain, limited flexibility & range of motion, or an inability to stand straight
Traditional Medical Treatment
- Pain relief may involve a combination of prescription drugs and over-the-counter remedies
- Anti-inflammatory drugs to reduce inflammation
- Medications are often used to treat acute and chronic low back pain
- Medications can often have negative side effects, like weight gain, water retention, dizziness, nausea, etc
PEMF stands for
Pulsed Electromagnetic Field
PEMF therapy sends low frequency pulses of electromagnetic energy to stimulate biological and chemical reactions within your cells. It is these biological, electrical and chemical processes that permeate the cell’s membrane to regenerate and heal the body at the most foundational level. Learn more about PEMF.