Are you suffering from arthritis?
1 in 5 Canadians live with arthritis every day and there is no cure.
Arthritis is a collection of conditions affecting joints and other tissues. It causes pain, restricts mobility and diminishes quality of life.
PEMF Stands For
Pulsed Electromagnetic Field
PEMF therapy sends low frequency pulses of electromagnetic energy to stimulate biological and chemical reactions within your cells. It is these biological, electrical and chemical processes that permeate the cell’s membrane to regenerate and heal the body at the most foundational level. Learn more about PEMF.
At West Coast PEMF Therapy & Wellness, based in North Vancouver and Squamish, BC, we support a completely natural, non-invasive therapy that addresses the effects of arthritis on a cellular level, unlike conventional medicine which typically focuses on treating the system.
Research has found that PEMF Therapy is an effective tool to combat arthritis by working to decrease inflammation which is at the root of this chronic condition. Please contact us for published scientific studies supporting the healing benefits of PEMF Therapy for people suffering with arthritis
Are grouped into two broad categories:
- Most common type of arthritis
- Referred to as “wear-and-tear” arthritis
The body’s failed attempt to repair damaged joint tissues
- Joint damage due to age, response to an injury, obesity, genetics
Inflammatory arthritis (IA)
- Different from OA in that the source of the damage is from inflammation rather than the wearing away of cartilage
- Most forms of IA are autoimmune diseases
- IA includes every form of arthritis except osteoarthritis – common examples include rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, psoriatic arthritis and juvenile idiopathic arthritis, but there are many other types
Traditional Medical Treatment
- Pain relief may involve a combination of prescription drugs and over-the-counter remedies
- Anti-inflammatory drugs to reduce inflammation
- Medications can often have negative side effects
- Surgery may be recommended depending on the severity and location of the disease
I must say PEMF has been life changing for me!
My journey started 5 years ago. I was diagnosed with severe osteoarthritis in my lower back, neck, hips, knees, and foot. Up until PEMF therapy I was taking prescribed anti-inflammatories as well as over the counter (eg: Aleve) plus pain pills. They were wreaking havoc on my digestive system and were only masking the pain.
Now I use my PEMF mat 2-3 times a day and don’t take any prescribed or over the counter pills! The PEMF system has replaced all medications. My sleep is better as well, the anxiety levels have decreased, and brain fog is diminished. If I have a headache, I use my IMRS system for 8min and my headache is diminished if not gone altogether. This system is a replacement for my medication and must be used daily just like you would take your meds. I know this for this past fall I was visiting my best friend and didn’t have my mat. The arthritis was staring to take over again. I ended up having to walk with a cane while away. But once home within 3 days of using my mat I was good again. I call it my “MAGIC MAT”!